What is the definition of the word EAR?
Here is a list of definitions for ear.
- the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- good hearing; "he had a keen ear"; "a good ear for pitch"
- the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
- attention to what is said; "he tried to get her ear"
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
What are the synonyms of the word EAR?
What is another word for EAR?. Here is a list of synonyms for EAR
Words beginning with EAR?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with EAR.
In which dictionaries does the word ear exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes