What is the definition of the word LEE?
Here is a list of definitions for lee.
- United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957)
- United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794)
- soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- the side of something that is sheltered from the wind
What are the synonyms of the word LEE?
What is another word for LEE?. Here is a list of synonyms for LEE
Words beginning with LEE?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with LEE.
In which dictionaries does the word lee exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes