What are the verbs of the word MANAGE?
Here is a list of definitions for manage.
- be successful; achieve a goal; "She succeeded in persuading us all"; "I managed to carry the box upstairs"; "She pulled it off, even though we never thought her capable of it"; "The pianist negociated the difficult runs"
- be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
- succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
- watch and direct; "Who is overseeing this project?"
- achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods
- carry on or function; "We could do with a little more help around here"
- handle effectively; "The burglar wielded an axe"; "The young violinist didn't manage her bow very well"
What are the synonyms of the word MANAGE?
What is another word for MANAGE?. Here is a list of synonyms for MANAGE
Words beginning with MANAGE?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with MANAGE.
What words can be made with MANAGE?
We only list the first 50 results for any words that can be made with MANAGE.