What is the definition of the word PA?
Here is a list of definitions for pa.
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- a short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead
- a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- an electronic amplification system used as a communication system in public areas
What are the synonyms of the word PA?
What is another word for PA?. Here is a list of synonyms for PA
Words beginning with PA?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with PA.
In which dictionaries does the word pa exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes