What is the definition of the word PI?
Here is a list of definitions for pi.
- the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle; approximately equal to 3.14159265358979323846...
- someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- the scientist in charge of an experiment or research project
- the 16th letter of the Greek alphabet
- an antiviral drug used against HIV; interrupts HIV replication by binding and blocking HIV protease; often used in combination with other drugs
What are the synonyms of the word PI?
What is another word for PI?. Here is a list of synonyms for PI
Words beginning with PI?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with PI.
In which dictionaries does the word pi exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes