What are the verbs of the word UNDO?
Here is a list of definitions for undo.
- cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect; "I wish I could undo my actions"
- deprive of certain characteristics
- cause the ruin or downfall of; "A single mistake undid the President and he had to resign"
- cause to become loose; "undo the shoelace"; "untie the knot"; "loosen the necktie"
- remove the outer cover or wrapping of; "Let's unwrap the gifts!"; "undo the parcel"
What are the synonyms of the word UNDO?
What is another word for UNDO?. Here is a list of synonyms for UNDO
Words beginning with UNDO?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with UNDO.
In which dictionaries does the word undo exist?
English International (SOWPODS) - Yes
English USA (TWL 98) - Yes
English USA (TWL 06) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2012) - Yes
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2007) - Yes
Words with Friends (WWF) - Yes
Enable1 (ENABLE1) - Yes
Letterpress (LETTERPRESS) - Yes