What is the definition of the word IRRADIATION?
Here is a list of definitions for irradiation.
- the condition of being exposed to radiation
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
- (physiology) the spread of sensory neural impulses in the cortex
- the apparent enlargement of a bright object when viewed against a dark background
- (Pavolvian conditioning) the elicitation of a conditioned response by stimulation similar but not identical to the original stimulus
- (medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to a radioactive substance
What are the synonyms of the word IRRADIATION?
What is another word for IRRADIATION?. Here is a list of synonyms for IRRADIATION
Words beginning with IRRADIATION?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with IRRADIATION.
What words can be made with IRRADIATION?
We only list the first 50 results for any words that can be made with IRRADIATION.