What is the definition of the word SOLUTION?
Here is a list of definitions for solution.
- a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances; frequently (but not necessarily) a liquid solution; "he used a solution of peroxide and water"
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem; "they were trying to find a peaceful solution"; "the answers were in the back of the book"; "he computed the result to four decimal places"
- a method for solving a problem; "the easy solution is to look it up in the handbook"
- the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation
- the successful action of solving a problem; "the solution took three hours"
What are the synonyms of the word SOLUTION?
What is another word for SOLUTION?. Here is a list of synonyms for SOLUTION
Words beginning with SOLUTION?
We only list the first 50 results for words beginning with SOLUTION.
What words can be made with SOLUTION?
We only list the first 50 results for any words that can be made with SOLUTION.